About Me

My photo
My name is Samantha, though anymore people just call my Sam, which is okay, but I do prefer Samantha. I still have a whole life ahead of me, and even though it may get tough and complicated at times, I still find ways to get through it. I am surrounded by people I absolutely love and adore, as well as people who are just there, but that is pretty much the life of a human. I absolutely love school, it's the one thing in life that I am good at. I hold a steady job and get involved in clubs at school. I absolutely love Forensics club, and its not the study of dead bodies, but rather a speech club. For the most part, people like me and I have a deep way of thinking most of the time, even though I try not to show it, but perhaps, in this blog, I just might.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OOOOHHHH goodness. . .

It's pretty sad, but as I go back and read a lot of my old blogs, I feel like a total idiot. A really really big part of me wants go and delete all of them because I am so embarrassed by them, but then I rethought that decision.

All my past blogs were intense thoughts that were going through my mind at the time I wrote them. They mean something to my life because I have felt all of those things and it is almost like looking back at myself from a future perspective.

As embarrassing as they can get because I pretty much threw everything in my head out into the open, I am going to leave them there for future references.

Basically, what I am trying to say is that there are going to be things in your life that happen that you are completely embarrassed about, but NORMALLY, there isn't just a delete button to make it go away. You have to live with it and be okay with that.

A big saying in my life is to never regret the things that made me happy. Those blogs are a part of my past life that made me happy because they let me express how I was feeling and that should be important in anyones life.

So don't try to rid yourself of the past. It has brought you to the present. And if you don't like the present, use the future to change that. We all have the power to make our lives better so use that to your advantage and be happy so when you look upon your past, you can embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment