About Me

My photo
My name is Samantha, though anymore people just call my Sam, which is okay, but I do prefer Samantha. I still have a whole life ahead of me, and even though it may get tough and complicated at times, I still find ways to get through it. I am surrounded by people I absolutely love and adore, as well as people who are just there, but that is pretty much the life of a human. I absolutely love school, it's the one thing in life that I am good at. I hold a steady job and get involved in clubs at school. I absolutely love Forensics club, and its not the study of dead bodies, but rather a speech club. For the most part, people like me and I have a deep way of thinking most of the time, even though I try not to show it, but perhaps, in this blog, I just might.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Breaks and Aches

How much does it hurt when someone breaks your heart? Does it hurt more if they just let it keep aching? An ache can hurt just as much as a break and it can hurt a lot longer. But a break can be like a flying rock in a world of glass. So what would you rather deal with? Would you rather just fall and then break? The pain can be unbearable, but time heals all wounds, it may take a lot of time but the pain is never quite as strong as it was from the first shock. It continually subsides. Sinks deeper and deeper into the darkest, coldest depths of the ocean until you couldn't find it even if you wanted to. By the time the pain finally goes away you realize you could of been aching all that time. Just sitting there consistently building up to the break. But now, its over. All hope and pain forgotten. But wait. Now you can't even hope. For a look at hope brings the sensation of an ache into your heart. So now with the break, you simply have an endless road ahead of you. You are left to wander it for eternity. An ache is different. There is the choice. A fork in the road shall appear. One way leads to the unforbidding break while the other leads to your true desires. But how long do you have to travel on the aching path to reach the fork in the road? How long is that endless distance and how many countless seconds, minutes, hours, days, or maybe even years will it take to travel it? At the end, could you have traveled that whole distance just to lead to the road you did not intend to travel? The road of the break? Would all the aching you have been through be worth an ending of happiness? What if that road doesn't end in the happiness that you expected from it all along? What if it truly ends in catastrophe and all the pain and aches were for absolutely nothing? Could you really risk all of that? Are you truly willing to take that chance? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment