About Me

My photo
My name is Samantha, though anymore people just call my Sam, which is okay, but I do prefer Samantha. I still have a whole life ahead of me, and even though it may get tough and complicated at times, I still find ways to get through it. I am surrounded by people I absolutely love and adore, as well as people who are just there, but that is pretty much the life of a human. I absolutely love school, it's the one thing in life that I am good at. I hold a steady job and get involved in clubs at school. I absolutely love Forensics club, and its not the study of dead bodies, but rather a speech club. For the most part, people like me and I have a deep way of thinking most of the time, even though I try not to show it, but perhaps, in this blog, I just might.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

On A Happier Note....

My friend has asked me to post something a little bit more happier then my previous postings (even though I don't really find them all that sad but still =D). But unfortunatly I am not sure exactly what I should write. Out of all the amazing and totally awesome things in my life, I am not sure of which to speak of. So as I am thinking, I can't help but thinking of all the great times I have had with my friends and this one random inside joke I have with one of my very best friends, Josh.

As of right now, the inside joke that is on my mind is nur. Yes, that is exactly what I said. Nur. One word. Three letters. And from those three letters, I can't even begin to count just how many times I have shared laughter with my friend, Josh, who shares this joke with me. It came about in the oddest way really. One rainy day, Josh, I, and a few other friends were heading to the movies to watch a movie, obviously. And on the way there, Josh and I couldn't help but notice the license plate in front of us which had on those three simple letters, N-U-R. And ever since that moment, it has been a hilarious joke. We have these random times when we will just look over at eachother and shout "NUR!!!!!!!" as if no one else was around. I will never forget this one time in math class. I was trying to say nur to Josh but I didn't want to say it aloud, so I was trying to say it with my lips. And it is SUCH a weird word to try to lip speak and it just wasn't working out for me AT ALL. I can't even imagine what I looked like trying to say it but it was hilarious to me because I felt so dumb! So here I am in the middle of class tearing from laughing so hard because I felt so dumb and all the while, everyone is just looking at me like I'm retarded, including Josh because he had no idea of what I was trying to say. Oh wow. Talk about a Nur moment.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!!! Fun day! Im glad to see this hilarious blog post. :) Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete