About Me

My photo
My name is Samantha, though anymore people just call my Sam, which is okay, but I do prefer Samantha. I still have a whole life ahead of me, and even though it may get tough and complicated at times, I still find ways to get through it. I am surrounded by people I absolutely love and adore, as well as people who are just there, but that is pretty much the life of a human. I absolutely love school, it's the one thing in life that I am good at. I hold a steady job and get involved in clubs at school. I absolutely love Forensics club, and its not the study of dead bodies, but rather a speech club. For the most part, people like me and I have a deep way of thinking most of the time, even though I try not to show it, but perhaps, in this blog, I just might.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Love You

Sometimes, the words I Love You, can seemingly take the world off your shoulders. Even if it were only for a split second, they could coming from someone who meant it. Those words really could make your day, and make things not seem so bad knowing that someone truly cares about you. The worst part, is when you see someone struggling. You see the world on their shoulders and their knees buckle. You would do anything to help them. You are standing there, and you are just about ready to shout the words to them and take the pain away, but something happens. You realize, they don't feel the same way. Saying those words could only cause controversy, only cause pain and confusion. You struggle to keep them in your mouth and not say a word, and just the pain of keeping them inside you, hurts you more then you could ever imagine. All you wanted was to help the one you loved, you just wanted them to see that someone cared about them more then anyone else ever could, but you cant say the words. You cant even whisper the words you long to say. You cant comfort them by saying hun, or sweetie, or my love, you can only say, im sorry or nothing at all. Those words might of been able to take the pain away, if only for a second, but now, you can't even give them that satisfaction. You have to now watch them suffer along with yourself. You long to tell them, to try to explain your deepest feelings to them, to tell them anything that might make them a little happier or realize that no matter what, they really are perfect in everyway to you. But you cant. You just cant. No matter how much you want to, no matter how much you know it could help, no matter what, you cant. its the worst feeling in the world. and i hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment